Are you a great bug finder?😎
B2B product with 200+ business partners in 75 countries.
A team of 70+ bright-minded professionals eager to challenge everything you know.
Office or no office.
Two pettable cats.
Does that sound like a dream place to you? Read up, buddy!
We help ambitious entrepreneurs to start a ride-hailing (taxi) or other on-demand (you get it, right, on-demand? 😉) services. Our white-label solution and marketing assistance is what we provide our business partners with.
To do that right, we’ve got:
- 10 years of expertise in developing a mobility platform
- Amazing team of specialists working and playing hard
- Opportunity for all employees to influence the product and take initiative
- Focus on quality, no strict deadlines
- Flexible management
- Healthy work-life balance
Now we are looking for a motivated Manual QA engineer with 3+ years of experience.
- Have a rare opportunity to boost your skills in web, mobile and API testing at the same time, testing different parts of the platform;
- Create and maintain test cases and checklists;
- Test new and existing features;
- Collaborate with development and product teams;
- Participate in meetings, including process ones;
- Make requirements clarifications and maintain specifications;
- Engage in knowledge sharing and follow individual development plans.
Our ideal QA:
- Has 3+ years experience with testing web- and mobile (Android, iOS) apps
- Knows the basics about web technologies (HTML, HTTP, REST, JSON)
- Has worked with with GIT, Jenkins
- Has experience creating test documentation
- Understands the theory, methodologies, types and processes of software testing and development
It’ll be a plus if you:
- Have experience with Android Studio, Xcode, Charles
- Flexible working schedule
- A dream office in the city center
- An opportunity to bring all your daring ideas to reality
- In-house English courses
- 50% compensation of gym tickets and other sports
- Medical insurance
- Conferences, events, and courses being compensated, too
- 2 "antistress" cats 😼 (allergic people are welcome to apply too. Based on our experience, it's not a problem in our super spacious office)
- Gifts for special occasions
- Rich corporate life: we arrange exciting activities at the company’s expense every month
- A possibility to work with the latest technology stack
- Work with Apple devices