Are you, by chance, a CFO?
B2B product with 200+ business partners in 75 countries.
A team of 70+ bright-minded professionals eager to challenge everything you know.
Office or no office.
Two pettable cats.
Does that sound like a dream place to you? Read up, buddy!
We help ambitious entrepreneurs to start a ride-hailing (taxi) or other on-demand (you get it, right, on-demand? 😉) services. Our white-label solution and marketing assistance is what we provide our business partners with.
We are looking for seasoned professional who will drive revenue optimizations and implement forecasting and budgeting practices that will set Onde up for success as we continue to grow.
In this role you will serve as a trusted business advisor and will work closely with the founders of the company.
- Manage the planning, budgeting and reporting processes of our offices
- Mitigate risks and ensure appropriate cash flow
- Serve as a leader to the finance team
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting team
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Prior work experience as a Financial Manager
- Thorough knowledge of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Outstanding analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to be agile and embrace areas of ambiguity
- Nice to have work experience in a startup environment
- Flexible working schedule
- An opportunity to work remotely
- Medical insurance
- Conferences, events, and courses being compensated, too
- Rich corporate life: we arrange exciting activities at the company’s expense every month
- Gifts for special occasions