With great power comes great responsibility...
Onde is developing a technically supreme platform for on-demand solutions. We are building ride-hailing, taxi, booking, and healthcare apps. Onde team focuses on local businesses in emerging markets like Africa, Asia, and Latin America. We already have 200+ clients in 75 countries around the globe.
Onde is looking for a kick-ass Project manager to make more magic happen!
We’re a perfect match if you:
- Have a proven experience in managing development teams
- Are familiar with backend development
- Speak English well enough (read/write technical docs and literature, have conversations with natives, write emails, create task descriptions)
- Have a relevant degree.
- Keep track and manage tasks in product release
- Keep track and manage all customer requests for additional development
- Help the team to overcome any difficulties
- Make sure deadlines are met
- Inform all the team members involved about project/task status
- Make sure the team delivers
- Be responsible for results
- Have fun with the team. They’re adorable people, really 🤗
- Flexible working schedule
- A dream office in the city center
- An opportunity to bring all your daring ideas to reality
- In-house English courses
- Corporate library 🧐
- 50% compensation of gym tickets and other sports
- 30% compensation of lunches
- Medical insurance
- Conferences, events, and courses being compensated, too
- Antistress cat 😼
- Rich corporate life: we arrange exciting activities at the company’s expense every month
- A possibility to work with the latest technology stack
- Work with Apple devices (well, if this is a benefit 🤓)