With great power comes great responsibility...
Onde is developing a technically supreme platform for on-demand solutions. We are building ride-hailing, taxi, booking, and healthcare apps. Onde team focuses on local businesses in emerging markets like Africa, Asia, and Latin America. We already have 200+ clients in 75 countries around the globe.
Onde is looking for a kick-ass Project manager to make more magic happen!
We’re a perfect match if you have:
- Minimum of 3 years of Project Management experience
- A proven experience in leading complex web and mobile projects.
- Ability to drive a milestone from concept to delivery, on schedule and according to specification
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Aspiration to build great products!
- Lead 2-3 engineering teams simultaneously through the entire development lifecycle
- Manage project timelines, expectations and milestones
- Collaborate with engineering teams and product managers to ensure their planning and resourcing is on track
- Make sure teams deliver high quality, and compelling software products.
- Help the team to overcome any impediments
- Participate in the definition of company internal processes
- Have fun with the team. They’re adorable people, really
- Flexible working schedule
- A dream office in the city center
- An opportunity to bring all your daring ideas to reality
- In-house English courses
- Corporate library 🧐
- 50% compensation of gym tickets and other sports
- 30% compensation of lunches
- Medical insurance
- Conferences, events, and courses being compensated, too
- 2 "antistress" cats 😼 (allergic people are welcome to apply too. Based on our experience, it's not a problem in our super spacious office)
- Rich corporate life: we arrange exciting activities at the company’s expense every month
- A possibility to work with the latest technology stack
- Work with Apple devices