Make the coolest features happen👩💻👨💻
B2B product with 200+ business partners in 75 countries.
A team of 80+ bright-minded professionals eager to challenge everything you know.
Office or no office.
Two pettable cats.
Does that sound like a dream place to you? Read up, buddy!
We help ambitious entrepreneurs to start a ride-hailing (taxi) or other on-demand (you get it, right, on-demand? 😉) services. Our white-label solution and marketing assistance is what we provide our business partners with.
We are currently looking for a talented Product Manager to join our team. You’ll be a part of Product Team to handle new user experience through all of our products.
- Work with customer’s feedback to find new ideas and insights.
- Validate ideas (data, researches, CustDev) and align them with product vision and company strategy.
- Manage backlog, prioritize features.
- Work with stakeholders to create business-oriented solutions, define metrics.
- Create and support specifications: define user stories and use cases, business logic and design mockups.
- Manage a feature-team.
- Be a single point of truth for the team. Manage single point of truth.
- Delivery new experience for our customers as fast as we can.
- Measure results (track perfomance).
- Reach goals.
From our side:
- Clear goals
- No micro-management
- Simple processes
- Quick feedback
- Experienced product team (T-shaped colleagues)
- Data-driven decisions
- Easy access to customers to validate ideas
To be successful in this role you need:
- Technical background (with University Degree or Equivalent Working Experience)
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager / Business Analyst / Product Owner
- Strong analytical skills / Big picture thinking
- Fluent English
- Set of soft-skills to motivate and inspire development teams to achieve beyond what they imagined possible
- Be brave to say reasonable “No”
Nice to have:
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high growth environment
- Flexible working schedule
- An opportunity to work remotely or from the office in the city centre
- An opportunity to bring all your daring ideas to reality
- In-house English courses
- 50% compensation of gym tickets and other sports
- Medical insurance
- Conferences, events, and courses being compensated, too
- 2 “antistress” cats in the Minsk office 😼
- Gifts for special occasions
- Work with Apple devices