Not seeing the world in just #000000 and #FFFFFF?
B2B product with 200+ business partners in 75 countries.
A team of 70+ bright-minded professionals eager to challenge everything you know.
Office or no office.
Two pettable cats.
Does that sound like a dream place to you? Read up, buddy!
We help ambitious entrepreneurs to start a ride-hailing (taxi) or other on-demand (you get it, right, on-demand? 😉) services. Our white-label solution and marketing assistance is what we provide our business partners with.
To do that right, we’ve got:
- 10 years of expertise in developing a mobility platform
- Amazing team of specialists working and playing hard
- Opportunity for all employees to influence the product and take initiative
- Focus on quality, no strict deadlines
- Flexible management
- Healthy work-life balance
You will design our ride-hailing product, which is:
- Mobile applications for passengers and drivers
- Dispatch panel for orders management
- Company panel
- Product promo site
- Design system
What we expect from you :
- More than 2 years of experience in interface design
- Experience with mobile applications and web interfaces
- Knowledge of key interface elements and principles of basic patterns
- Portfolio and readiness to talk in detail about the advantages and disadvantages of each case
- Ability to quickly prototype and present your ideas
- Intermediate+ English level
We also appreciate sociability, diligence, responsibility, punctuality and creativity.
- Flexible working schedule
- A dream office in the city center
- An opportunity to bring all your daring ideas to reality
- In-house English courses
- 50% compensation of gym tickets and other sports
- Medical insurance
- Conferences, events, and courses being compensated, too
- 2 "antistress" cats 😼 (allergic people are welcome to apply too. Based on our experience, it's not a problem in our super spacious office)
- Rich corporate life: we arrange exciting activities at the company’s expense every month
- A possibility to work with the latest technology stack
- Work with Apple devices