Delivery on the go!
B2B product with 200+ business partners in 75 countries.
A team of 70+ bright-minded professionals eager to challenge everything you know.
Office or no office.
Two pettable cats.
Does that sound like a dream place to you? Read up, buddy!
We help ambitious entrepreneurs to start a ride-hailing (taxi) or other on-demand (you get it, right, on-demand? 😉) services. Our white-label solution and marketing assistance is what we provide our business partners with.
Now, on the basis of our current platform, which is used worldwide by our clients, we are developing a new service type - delivery.
That's why we are on the look-out of an expert Full-Stack developer who will not only realise the technical part but also will take on a leadership role in the engineering team of the project.
You should be able to:
- Work with MERN stack
- Work with GraphQL (Apollo client)
- Develop REST / Socket based integrations
- Be adept at UI libraries (material, styled-components)
- Work with Next.js (desirable)
- Perform basic devops functions (Linux, Docker, Ansible)
- Scale a high-loaded DB
- Design architecture
- Work with PostgreSQL
The scope of work will include:
- Integrations with Onde backend via API
- Implement a multi-store client version (based on a marketplace-like client)
- Implement landing with a list of restaurants
- Implement mobile client -> web client level integrations for a webview-based catalog
- Develop a restaurant management panel for partners
- Backend performance optimizations
- Develop unit and integration tests
- Customize reactioncommerce platform.
You're a perfect match if you:
- Are ready to coordinate an engineering team of the project (assist team members with tech specific details of the solution)
- Are ready to tech-lead an engineering team of the project
- Have production experience with any other non-js technologies (optional, but desirable)
- Have experience with Meteor (optional) but can be a great plus
- Flexible working schedule
- An opportunity to work remotely or from coworking in the city center of Kyiv
- In-house English courses
- Corporate library 🧐
- 50% compensation of gym tickets and other sports
- Medical insurance
- Conferences, events, and courses being compensated, too
- 2 "antistress" cats in the Minsk office 😼
- Rich corporate life: we arrange exciting activities at the company’s expense every month
- Gifts for special occasions
- Work with Apple devices