Onde is developing a technically supreme platform for on-demand solutions. We are building ride-hailing, taxi, booking, and healthcare apps. Onde team focuses on local businesses in emerging markets like Africa, Asia, and Latin America. We already have 200+ clients in 75 countries around the globe.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has ability to prioritize/multi-task and follow projects through to completion
- Is a team player
- Is highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Tends to automate daily tasks
- Has desire and doesn't refuse to learn some new methods and technologies
As a member of our team you will be involved in:
- Understanding demands of both developers and operations team. Being oriented towards satisfaction of their needs. Advising and connecting both sides at the intersection of tasks.
- Designing infrastructure, describing it in configuration management systems - either Ansible or Puppet.
- Using cloud infrastructure (AWS, Hetzner, G-Core) for daily work.
- Designing a monitoring system.
- Automation of everything.
Would be nice if you have experience with:
- Jenkins pipelines implementation
- Assembling Docker containers and Kubernetes
- Configuration of Prometheus, Grafana, Zabbix
- Java, Ruby, Bash, Groovy, Python scripts development
- Google G Suite
- Ansible, Puppet
Our technology stack:
Apache Zookeeper, Apache Pulsar, Apache Cassandra, Apache Kafka, ELK, Kubernetes, Nginx, Docker, Jenkins, GitLab.
- Flexible working schedule
- A dream office in the city center
- An opportunity to bring all your daring ideas to reality In-house English courses
- Corporate library 🧐
- 50% compensation of gym tickets and other sports
- 30% compensation of lunches
- Medical insurance
- Conferences, events, and courses being compensated, too
- 2 "antistress" cats 😼 (allergic people are welcome to apply too. Based on our experience, it's not a problem in our super spacious office)
- Gifts for special occasions
- Rich corporate life: we arrange exciting activities at the company’s expense every month
- A possibility to work with the latest technology stack
- Work with Apple devices