Make the coolest features happen👩💻👨💻
At ONDE we are building amazing products for our worldwide customer network. We do not create just software - we allow our partners to build their ride-hailing business around our solutions.
We are currently looking for a talented Business Analyst / Product Manager to join our team and work with our Integrations department.
As a Business Analyst / Product manager you will take charge of the whole SDLC of our product - starting with feedbacks and ending up with delivery process planning.
- Be in charge of product roadmap and backlog
- Gather, analyze and decompose feedbacks from various stakeholders
- Do research of possible impacts of new solutions in the product
- Plan, design and shape your ideas with the team
- Write specs for Integrations department, adjust your decisions and collaborate closely with Agile team of engineers
- Define and analyze product metrics to track the success of the product
- Work with other company employees in order to make sure that new features are used and customers love them.
To be successful in this role you need:
- Technical background (with University Degree or Equivalent Working Experience)
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager / Business Analyst / Product Owner
- Strong analytical skills / Big picture thinking
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high growth environment
- Ability to motivate and inspire development teams to achieve beyond what they imagined possible