Welcome to our great team!🚀
B2B product with 200+ business partners in 75 countries.
A team of 85+ bright-minded professionals eager to challenge everything you know.
Does that sound like a dream place to you? Read up, buddy!
We help ambitious entrepreneurs to start a ride-hailing (taxi) or other on-demand (you get it, right, on-demand? 😉) services. Our white-label solution and marketing assistance is what we provide our business partners with.
To do that right, we’ve got:
- 10 years of expertise in developing a mobility platform
- Amazing team of specialists working and playing hard
- Opportunity for all employees to influence the product and take initiative
- Focus on quality, no strict deadlines
- Flexible management
- Healthy work-life balance.
Now we're looking for an experienced Android Developer to join our Mobile team.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes;
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines;
- Strong knowledge of Java Core, algorithms and data structures;
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns;
- Experience with RxJava;
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Knowledge of Kotlin will be a plus.
What you will do:
- Develop and maintain mobile cross-platform applications (common logic is written in Java and it’s used in Android and iOS);
- Develop application architecture;
- Implement platform dependent solutions for Android.
What will you work with?
- Java 11, RxJava 2, Kotlin, Mockk, Netty, Protobuf and Websocket.
- Flexible working schedule
- An opportunity to bring all your daring ideas to reality
- In-house English courses
- Medical insurance
- 50% compensation of gym tickets and other sports
- Conferences, events, and courses being compensated, too
- Corporate library 🧐
- Rich corporate life: we arrange exciting activities at the company’s expense every month
- A possibility to work with the latest technology stack