Onde is developing a technically supreme platform for on-demand solutions. We are building ride-hailing, taxi, booking, and healthcare apps. Onde team focuses on local businesses in emerging markets like Africa, Asia, and Latin America. We already have 200+ clients in 75 countries around the globe.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a background in Linux servers and networks administration
- Has ability to prioritize/multi-task and follow projects through to completion
- Is a team player
- Is highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Tends to automate daily tasks
- Has desire and doesn't refuse to learn some new methods and technologies
As a member of our team you will be involved in:
- Administration of servers (Linux, OSX) with configuration management systems - either Ansible or Puppet
- Optimisation of infrastructure costs
- Administration of networks: OpenVPN, IP tables, private network
- Configuration and maintenance of cloud infrastructure (AWS, Hetzner, G-Core)
- Being responsible for domains and SSL certificates
- Maintenance of backups and cloud storage
- Maintenance of logging system ELK
- Maintenance and design of monitoring system (configure metrics, alerts): Zabbix, Prometheus, Grafana.
- Control of user and access management: LDAP
- Reaction to critical alerts, handling or escalating a spotted problem.
We are used to sharing our knowledge base and have recipes and instructions for non-automated actions. In complicated cases you can always expect a hand from your teammate.
Our technology stack:
Apache Zookeeper, Apache Pulsar, Apache Cassandra, Apache Kafka, ELK, Kubernetes, Nginx, Docker, Jenkins, GitLab.
- Flexible working schedule
- A dream office in the city center
- An opportunity to bring all your daring ideas to reality In-house English courses
- Corporate library 🧐
- 50% compensation of gym tickets and other sports
- 30% compensation of lunches
- Medical insurance
- Conferences, events, and courses being compensated, too
- 2 "antistress" cats 😼 (allergic people are welcome to apply too. Based on our experience, it's not a problem in our super spacious office)
- Rich corporate life: we arrange exciting activities at the company’s expense every month
- A possibility to work with the latest technology stack
- Work with Apple devices