Are you a Java jedi?
Onde is developing a technically supreme platform for on-demand solutions. We are building ride-hailing, taxi, booking, and healthcare apps. Onde team focuses on local businesses in emerging markets like Africa, Asia, and Latin America. We already have 200+ clients in 75 countries around the globe.
Now we’re looking for a Senior Java developer to make the Onde platform even better and our team stronger 💪
You’re a perfect match if you can:
- Come up with and implement competent technical solutions for new platform features
- Introduce new technologies, solutions, and techniques
- Understand the system as a whole and its components interaction
- Become expert in some technology to write awesome code (beautiful, fast, optimized)
- Find, understand and fix tricky bugs
- Develop the platform architecture
- Develop 100% asynchronous system
- Perform optimization
- Understand why the app became fat (memory-wise, of course) and make it slim again.
What will you work with?
- Java 1.8, RxJava 2, Apache Cassandra, Apache Pulsar, Apache Zookeeper, Netty, Protobuf, Websocket and REST API, Kotlin, Mockk, ScyllaDB.
What does Onde offer?
- Work with code that doesn't contain duplicates with single trunk of product (no branches for different custom developments)
- Adaptive and continuously evolving development methodologies
- Fully setup continuous integration and continuous delivery processes
- Flexible working schedule
- A dream office in the city center
- In-house English courses
- Corporate library 🧐
- 50% compensation for gym and other sports
- 30% сompensation of lunches
- Conferences, events, and courses compensated
- 2 "antistress" cats 😼 (allergic people are welcome to apply too. Based on our experience, it's not a problem in our super spacious office)
- Rich corporate life: we arrange exciting activities at the company’s expense every month
- Gifts for special occasions
- Working with the latest technology stack
- Apple devices