Are you a great bug finder?😎
We help ambitious entrepreneurs to start a ride-hailing (taxi) or other on-demand (you get it, right, on-demand? 😉) services. Our white-label solution and marketing assistance is what we provide our business partners with.
Now, on the basis of our current platform, which is used worldwide by our clients, we are developing a new service type - food delivery.
That's why we are on the look-out for a QA Engineer to join the Delivery team.
To do that right, we’ve got:
- 10 years of expertise in developing a mobility platform
- Amazing team of specialists working and playing hard
- Opportunity for all employees to influence the product and take initiative
- Focus on quality, no strict deadlines
- Flexible management
- Healthy work-life balance
Now we are looking for a motivated Manual QA engineer with 3+ years of experience.
- Have a rare opportunity to boost your skills in web, mobile and API testing at the same time, testing different parts of the platform;
- Create and maintain test cases and checklists;
- Test new and existing features;
- Collaborate with development and product teams;
- Participate in meetings, including process ones;
- Make requirements clarifications and maintain specifications;
- Engage in knowledge sharing and follow individual development plans.
Our ideal QA:
- Has 3+ years experience with testing web- and mobile (Android, iOS) apps
- Knows the basics about web technologies (HTML, HTTP, REST, JSON)
- Has worked with GIT, Jenkins
- Has experience creating test documentation
- Understands the theory, methodologies, types and processes of software testing and development
It’ll be a plus if you:
- Have experience with Android Studio, Xcode, Charles
- Flexible working schedule
- An opportunity to work remotely or from the office in the city centre
- An opportunity to bring all your daring ideas to reality
- In-house English courses
- 50% compensation of gym tickets and other sports
- Medical insurance
- Conferences, events, and courses being compensated, too