Oops! We need a Java guy
Onde is developing a technically supreme platform for on-demand solutions. We are building ride-hailing, taxi, booking, and healthcare apps. Onde team focuses on local businesses in emerging markets like Africa, Asia, and Latin America. We already have 200+ clients in 75 countries around the globe.
And now we’re looking for a Mid Java developer who will work on our backend in Integrations department.
You’re a perfect match if you:
- Have at least 2 years experience with Java
- Are able to implement competent technical solutions for new platform features
- Have knowledge of HTTP and HTTPS protocol
- Have understanding of REST API
- Can understand the platform architecture
It’ll be a bold plus if you:
- Have knowledge of RxJava
- Have experience with asynchronous programming
What will you work with?
- Java 1.8, RxJava 2, REST API, Kotlin, Mockk.
- Work with code that doesn't contain duplicates with single trunk of product (no branches for different custom developments)
- Adaptive and continuously evolving development methodologies
- Fully setup continuous integration and continuous delivery processes
- Flexible working schedule
- A dream office in the city center
- An opportunity to bring all your daring ideas to reality
- In-house English courses🧐
- 50% compensation of gym tickets and other sports
- 30% compensation of lunches
- Medical insurance
- Conferences, events, and courses being compensated, too
- Antistress cat 😼
- Rich corporate life: we arrange exciting activities at the company’s expense every month
- A possibility to work with the latest technology stack
- Work with Apple devices.