Join our Growth division!
B2B product with 200+ business partners in 75 countries.
A team of 70+ bright-minded professionals eager to challenge everything you know.
Office or no office.
Two pettable cats.
Does that sound like a dream place to you? Read up, buddy!
Product marketing is a core responsibility of the Growth division at Onde. We are representing Onde as a one-stop shop for entrepreneurs launching uber-like apps. You will concentrate on leads generating and nurturing. Major focus: entrepreneurs in developing countries. We are eager to experiment and test new channels and approaches providing you space to implement your wildest growth dreams.
- Speak fluent English
- Have experience with digital marketing
- Want to discover new things, again and again
- Love technology just as we do.
What you will do:
- Plan and set up paid acquisition campaigns for web and mobile, manage and optimize on a regular basis (preferably Google Ads certified, familiar with Facebook Ads and Analytics)
- Landing pages optimization and website content management
- Leads Nurturing: email marketing — write and share customer stories, describe ways to help prospects get successful
- Promote our own Lolo franchise
- Work closely with the Head of Growth, designers, marketers, sales and account managers, product team
- Stay ahead of the game: follow marketing trends and competition.
- Flexible working schedule
- A dream office in the city center
- An opportunity to bring all your daring ideas to reality
- In-house English courses
- 50% compensation of gym tickets and other sports
- Medical insurance
- Conferences, events, and courses being compensated, too
- 2 "antistress" cats 😼 (allergic people are welcome to apply too. Based on our experience, it's not a problem in our super spacious office)
- Rich corporate life: we arrange exciting activities at the company’s expense every month
- Gifts for special occasions
- A possibility to work with the latest technology stack
- Work with Apple devices