Wanna more challenging Java tasks?
B2B product with 200+ business partners in 75 countries.
A team of 90+ bright-minded professionals eager to challenge everything you know.
Does that sound like a dream place to you? Read up, buddy!
We help ambitious entrepreneurs to start a ride-hailing (taxi) or other on-demand (you get it, right, on-demand? 😉) services. Our white-label solution and marketing assistance is what we provide our business partners with.
To do that right, we’ve got:
- 10 years of expertise in developing a mobility platform
- Amazing team of specialists working and playing hard
- Opportunity for all employees to influence the product and take initiative
- Focus on quality, no strict deadlines
- Flexible management
- Healthy work-life balance
Now we’re looking for Senior Java developers to make the Onde platform even better and our team stronger 💪
You’re a perfect match if you can:
- Come up with and implement competent technical solutions for new platform features
- Introduce new technologies, solutions, and techniques
- Understand the system as a whole and its components interaction
- Develop the platform architecture
- Perform optimization
- Understand plenty of business logic and make changes which make the system better
- Refactor code to make it testable and scalable
- Think about the whole ecosystem (mobile apps, API clients, frontend) when developing backend
- Develop 100% asynchronous system
What will you work with?
- Java 17, RxJava 2, Redis, Apache Cassandra, Apache Pulsar, Apache Zookeeper, Netty, Protobuf, Websocket and REST API, Kotlin, Mockk.
What does Onde offer?
- Work with code that doesn't contain duplicates with single trunk of product (no branches for different custom developments)
- Adaptive and continuously evolving development methodologies
- Fully setup continuous integration and continuous delivery processes
- Flexible working schedule
- In-house English courses
- Corporate library 🧐
- 50% compensation for gym and other sports
- Conferences, events, and courses compensated
- Different corporate activities both online and offline to have fun
- Gifts for special occasions
- Working with the latest technology stack