Oops! We need a Java guy
B2B product with 200+ business partners in 75 countries.
A team of 80+ bright-minded professionals eager to challenge everything you know.
Office or no office.
Two pettable cats.
Does that sound like a dream place to you? Read up, buddy!
We help ambitious entrepreneurs to start a ride-hailing (taxi) or other on-demand (you get it, right, on-demand? 😉) services. Our white-label solution and marketing assistance is what we provide our business partners with.
To do that right, we’ve got:
- 10 years of expertise in developing a mobility platform
- Amazing team of specialists working and playing hard
- Opportunity for all employees to influence the product and take initiative
- Focus on quality, no strict deadlines
- Flexible management
- Healthy work-life balance
And now we’re looking for a Java developer who will work on our backend in Integrations department.
You’re a perfect match if you:
- Have at least 2 years experience with Java
- Are able to implement competent technical solutions for new platform features
- Have knowledge of HTTP and HTTPS protocol
- Have understanding of REST API
- Can understand the platform architecture
It’ll be a bold plus if you:
- Have knowledge of RxJava
- Have experience with asynchronous programming
What will you work with?
- Java 1.8, RxJava 2, REST API, Kotlin, Mockk.
- Work with code that doesn't contain duplicates with single trunk of product (no branches for different custom developments)
- Adaptive and continuously evolving development methodologies
- Fully setup continuous integration and continuous delivery processes
- Flexible working schedule
- A dream office in the city center
- An opportunity to bring all your daring ideas to reality
- In-house English courses🧐
- 50% compensation of gym tickets and other sports
- Medical insurance
- Conferences, events, and courses being compensated, too
- 2 "antistress" cats in Minsk office 😼
- Gifts for special occasions
- A possibility to work with the latest technology stack
- Work with Apple devices.