Make it happen!
B2B product with 200+ business partners in 75 countries.
A team of 70+ bright-minded professionals eager to challenge everything you know.
Office or no office.
Two pettable cats.
Does that sound like a dream place to you? Read up, buddy!
We help ambitious entrepreneurs to start a ride-hailing (taxi) or other on-demand (you get it, right, on-demand? 😉) services. Our white-label solution and marketing assistance is what we provide our business partners with.
Now, on the basis of our current platform, which is used worldwide by our clients, we are developing a new service type - Food Delivery.
That's why we are on the look-out for a Frontend developer to join the Delivery team.
You should be able to:
- Work with Vue.js, Typescript, Nuxt.js
- Work with styles and mark up in material UI and styled-components
- Transfer any mock ups with precisions to the mentioned tech
- Develop responsive mobile-first layout and components.
The scope of work will include:
- Create a nice and workable product
- Frontend performance optimization
- Implement server side rendering
- Implement white labeling customisation per client
- Technical features for future SEO optimization
- Flexible working schedule
- An opportunity to work remotely
- In-house English courses
- Corporate library 🧐
- 50% compensation of gym tickets and other sports
- Medical insurance
- Conferences, events, and courses being compensated, too
- 2 "antistress" cats in the Minsk office 😼
- Rich corporate life: we arrange exciting activities at the company’s expense every month
- Gifts for special occasions
- Work with Apple devices