Are you, by chance, a Financial Manager?
B2B product with 200+ business partners in 75 countries.
A team of 95+ bright-minded professionals eager to challenge everything you know.
Does that sound like a dream place to you? Read up, buddy!
We help ambitious entrepreneurs to start a ride-hailing (taxi) or other on-demand (you get it, right, on-demand? 😉) services. Our white-label solution and marketing assistance is what we provide our business partners with.
We are looking for seasoned professional who will drive revenue optimizations and implement forecasting and budgeting practices that will set Onde up for success as we continue to grow.
- Collecting data and forming PnL and Cash flow
- Taking ownership of internal finance, building processes, consulting teams
- Consulting product team on building finance tools inside Onde product
- Budget planning
- Reports for C level
- Working with accountants to integrate and unify data
- Leading annual reports process
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Prior work experience as a Financial Manager
- Thorough knowledge of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Outstanding analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to be agile and embrace areas of ambiguity
- Nice to have work experience in a startup environment
- Flexible working schedule
- An opportunity to bring all your daring ideas to reality
- In-house English courses
- Medical insurance
- 50% compensation of gym tickets and other sports
- Conferences, events, and courses being compensated, too
- Corporate library 🧐
- Different corporate activities both online and offline to have fun