Master of bytes, ruler of innovation! 😎
B2B product with 200+ business partners in 75 countries.
A team of 100+ bright-minded professionals eager to challenge everything you know.
Does that sound like a dream place to you? Read up, buddy!
Onde is growing, Onde tech is becoming more complex, RnD teams are growing as well. With that comes new tech challenges, a need of a new structure, new management techniques, new tech leadership. We are looking for an experienced CTO, who already lead a team of 200+ employees, handled team growth and similar challenges, and can apply that experience at Onde.
- Define tech and product strategy based on company mission and business goals
- Be a leader for the technical team, make decisions on technological stack and architecture to ensure Onde can provide a reliable service. You will lead the heads of Development, QA, Product and Design departments
- Hiring the best team for the job and inspiring them to build great solutions
- Building department structure that would allow fast development cycles, simplified processes, as little bureaucracy as possible, and would motivate decision making, leadership and taking responsibilities among team members
- Nourish positive culture in the team. Balance between difficult problem solving and personal time. Implement and defend the principle: Hard work gives high dopamine returns, but personal and family time is non-negotiable
- Mentor heads and leads to keep a high standard of people management skills
- Implement a high level of project management practices among PMs, heads and leads. Work together with them to optimise and avoid bureaucracy
- Implement a practice to set and follow project deadlines. Manage resources on department level and help PMs manage team resources
- Help implement a high quality of development practices, quality assurance, product management and design principles
- Implement performance and reliability metrics, use data-driven insights for improvements and decision making
- Make sure RnD is aligned with business objectives, mainly revenue growth and costs optimisation
- Apart from building a great product - Onde platform and apps - invest resources in building tools and automate processes in other parts of the business - sales, marketing, partner onboarding, finance
- Acted as CTO for over 3 years
- Lead a team of 200+ employees
- Have been in charge of growing tech team from 10 to 200 employees
- Development and project management experience
- Experience and knowledge of our tech stack: Rx Java, Cassandra, ReactJS, iOS, Android
- Good understanding of product management principles, requirements analysis, business
- Good level of spoken, written and tech English language
- Flexible working schedule
- An opportunity to work remotely
- In-house English courses
- 50% compensation of gym tickets and other sports
- Medical insurance
- Conferences, events, and courses being compensated, too
- Different corporate activities both online and offline to have fun
- Gifts for special occasions