May The Process Be With You!
B2B product with 200+ business partners in 75 countries.
A team of 85+ bright-minded professionals eager to challenge everything you know.
Office or no office.
Two pettable cats.
Does that sound like a dream place to you? Read up, buddy!
We help ambitious entrepreneurs to start a ride-hailing (taxi) or other on-demand (you get it, right, on-demand? 😉) services. Our white-label solution and marketing assistance is what we provide our business partners with.
Onde is growing and so does its operations. We constantly improve the company setup, add new services, try new approaches, build new processes. It is a constant cycle of try-adopt-improve steps. And we are looking for a person to help us bring Onde to the next level of efficient operations, defined processes, adopted approaches and services.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Setup new processes, such as solving repeating customers’ requests
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Work closely with CEO, CFO and other key executive team members
- Improve processes already in place
- Try new services, adopt with company operations
- Oversee and automate daily operations of the company
- Foster a growth oriented, positive and encouraging environment in Growth and Customer Success teams to maintain and build trusted relationships with partners
- Work with partners onboarding team to help launch new projects
- Work with finance team to setup/improve finance and accounting processes
- 3+ years of proven experience as COO
- Fluent English
- University degree
- Work in startup environment
- Experience of managing teams
Nice to have:
- Experience of starting a business
- Experience of working with a distributed team
- Flexible working schedule
- An opportunity to bring all your daring ideas to reality
- In-house English courses
- Corporate library 🧐
- Medical insurance
- 50% compensation of gym tickets and other sports
- 30% compensation of lunches
- Conferences, events, and courses being compensated, too